MACC CommonWealth's History of Innovation has Received Broad Public Coverage
- May: MACC CommonWealth President Stan Birnbaum presents Secrets of Successful Administrative Collaborations workshop at TIDES Foundation's NonProfit Centers Network bi-annual conference.
- April: MACC CommonWealth honored as one of twenty semi-finalists in the Lodestar Foundation's national search for outstanding non-profit collaborations
- February: MACC CommonWealth President Stan Birnbaum presents Evaluation Matters workshop at Minnesota Council of Non-Profits annual technology event.
- March: the Stanford Social Innovation Review comments on MACC CommonWealth's work in its Spring 2010 issue. Cf. David La Piana's article, Merging Wisely.
- March: Neal St. Anthony identifies MACC CommonWealth's success creating new efficiencies in his article in the Minneapolis StarTribune
- December: Community Wealth Vanguard article, Power in Numbers, provides a detailed overview of MACC CommonWealth's model, which it describes as "brilliant."